DRK as a Firm recognises and supports the Diversity of all our staff. The Firm’s Policy with regard to Equality and Diversity is monitored and regularly updated by the Firm’s Director; Geoff Birtles.
The SRA requires Firms to collect, report and publish data about the diversity make up of their work force and in July 2019 DRK have asked their staff members to partake in collating the diversity data for the Firm. Out of 32 members of staff, 22 have responded and the information below represents the diversity data for Dixon Rigby Keogh:-
1. Which Category best describes your role in the firm:-
2. Which Age Category are you in:-
3. Which Gender do you identify with:-
4. What type of school did you mainly attend between the ages between the ages 11 and 16?:-
5. What is the highest level of qualifications achieved by either of your parent(s) or guardian(s) by the time you were 18?:-
6. Are you a primary carer for a child or under 18:-